Hi Gille,
As others have mentioned, there are several third party products out there
that will do something similar to what you want.  My SQLiteAdmin tool has a
grid view of data in a table.  You can't edit directly in the table but
below the table is an area that you could think of as something like an
Excel form where you can insert and update entries.  I have an enhancement
request pending to allow direct input to the grid for insert and update
purposes.

It's available for OSX, WIndows, and Linux at the web site in my signature.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>