Hello,

After reading more carefully the documentation I found that, but I want to
create a db where I'm having just one writer and multiple readers, but I
need that the readers never get "db locked" when they are reading so I
thought using WAL journal_mode.

But how can I create a WAL db?

Many thanks,

Vitor.

Vitor Rosa
Corporate Relations
Local BEST Group Almada
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da Universidade Nova de Lisboa
+351 965 707 240