On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Clemens Ladisch <clem...@ladisch.de> wrote:

> Tim Gustafson wrote:
> > That page also says that things are listed there in the order they're
> > likely to be implemented in SQLite.  Is there a timeline or road map
> > anywhere that could inform us as to when we might see that feature
> > added?
>
> No.  (There isn't even a timeline for 'regular' development.)

I don't mean to be disrespectful in any way, but may I ask whether you
officially work on SQLite to make that statement?

I'm afraid I'm fairly new to this list, and beside obviously D. Richard
Hipp, I don't know who's working for http://www.hwaci.com and neither
http://www.hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/prosupport.html nor
http://www.hwaci.com/staff.html help in this regard, so I'm just curious on
who can speak authoritatively on such answers, and in general on this list
about SQLite. That's all :)  Thanks, --DD