SQLite is something you add into an application that you're building.  It
isn't something like MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, or anything like a client/server
architecture.  It is a library that your code links to either via DLL or
other type of library.  Consider it for light use web services, desktop
applications, tablet/phones, etc.

Support basically is world wide, free, but, pretty much only in this
mailing list.