Hi Francisco:

I can tell you that this list, is plenty of very clever people who sure can
help you if in trouble -supposing you know how to ask-.  Usually here a an
incredible technical level and service intention for free.  But as a last
resource, you can get professional support from the guy who invented the
library.

Take a loot to http://www.sqlite.org/support.html

HTH

--