See the REPLACE(x,y,z) function. Use UPDATE table SET field = REPLACE(field,....)

-----Original Message----- From: john white
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 1:30 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] quetion on editing a sqlite database

I have a bit of a problem. I am moving a program (sickbeard) from windows to
ubuntu.  The program has an sqlite database.  It lists a variety of things
with their physical location on disk.  The problem is that ubuntu (linux)
location information is slightly different between windows and ubuntu so I
must change those locations.  Oh, there is a location column with this
information.  I can do them, one at a time, but that is going to take a LOT
of time.  I was hoping there would be a way to select them all and then
simply do a find and replace thing.

An example would be: "C:\TV\" which should now be '/TV/".  Even better would
be to change all the "\" to "/" and then just delete the leading "C:".

Thank you...........