Perhaps we should make the allowed DDL subset a part of the spec. That way we make explicit what is allowed and anything outside of that is forbidden. Pepijn

Perhaps.
It would involve a rather large document though, one which an average user is sure to skip over but at least it provides indemnity, plus I don't see an enormous or sudden uptake of WITHOUT ROWID and/or partial Index tables in the general populous. By the time this is a generality, you should be a couple of versions of your system further down the product line.

Ryan