From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Constantine Yannakopoulos
Sent: sexta-feira, 9 de Maio de 2014 11:57
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] 64 bits Dll

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Carlos Ferreira <car...@csiberkeley.com>wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where can I find the 64 bits version of Sqlite.dll,
> or can anyone compile it for me? It would work as a small consulting project.

​I can send you dlls compiled from the latest amalgamation ​(3.8.4.3). If you
need an older version ​I have a Visual Studio 2010 project ​that I use to
compile the amalgamation for Windows 32 and 64 bit. If you have VS2010 I would
be happy to send it to you. All you will need to do is to replace the
amalgamation source files (.c and .h) and definition file (.def) with that of
the previous version.