Hi,

I am not sure if my previous email had reached the list, so I just repeat it:

I am developing sharding database using SQLite3 for embedded application. My code works
fine up to about 1020 connections to the database. After around this number, I get an
error "unable to open database file". I double checked, permissions are OK and
I think I always properly close all connections and never open the same file twice (I
normally keep one connection opened for whole application lifetime and open others on
demand for each transaction). I found this
topic:http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22801987/sqlite3-unable-to-open-database-file-ios
  and I am not sure if there is any reason why keeping opened connection in whole
application lifetime is really something I should do? I would prefer to open database
only when it is needed, to avoid risk of file corruption on power loss. Is there any
known issue with multiple open/close operations?

Regards,
Greg

--
ExchangeDefender Message Security: Click below to verify authenticity
https://admin.exchangedefender.com/verify.php?id=s62B2QLa005874&from=g.sikor...@camlintechnologies.com