On 02/07/14 15:41, Eduardo Morras wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jul 2014 12:02:27 +0100
Grzegorz Sikorski <g.sikor...@kelvatek.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am not sure if my previous email had reached the list, so I just
repeat it:

I am developing sharding database using SQLite3 for embedded
application. My code works fine up to about 1020 connections to the
database. After around this number, I get an error "unable to open
database file". I double checked, permissions are OK and I think I
always properly close all connections and never open the same file
twice (I normally keep one connection opened for whole application
lifetime and open others on demand for each transaction). I found
this
topic:http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22801987/sqlite3-unable-to-open-database-file-ios
and I am not sure if there is any reason why keeping opened
connection in whole application lifetime is really something I should
do? I would prefer to open database only when it is needed, to avoid
risk of file corruption on power loss. Is there any known issue with
multiple open/close operations?
1020 simultaneus connections? Perhaps iOS exhausted del max. file descriptor
per process.
1020 is the number of open operations. Number of connections opened at the same time is much lower (2-3).
Regards,
Greg

---   ---
Eduardo Morras <emorr...@yahoo.es>

ExchangeDefender Message Security: Click below to verify authenticity
https://admin.exchangedefender.com/verify.php?id=s62EouOn028830&from=g.sikor...@camlintechnologies.com