On 2014/07/03 16:52, Gert Van Assche wrote:

I cannot test what RSmith wants to test, but I trust his expertise on this
(SQLitespeed is a nice tool!)

I don't mean to sound so official, but sometimes forget to add - the name is
just Ryan :)

I am not even sure if the tests are attainable - but I am very much planning to find out. Very glad you like the SQLitespeed tool and if the intended 64bit testing actually produces markedly improved (or even just different) results this weekend, we'll release an official 64bit version. (some other updates are due out too - will keep it posted).

Thanks for your work on this, both of you.

It's honestly all Jan's work in this case, I merely added musings, but it
always is a great pleasure!