On Thu, 2014-09-25 at 11:13 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:

> I suggested a couple of specific optimisations which the query planner
> might be able to make, which should hopefully have benefits wider than
> just my own use case. Are those not viable?

I'm preparing to commit a workaround to Evolution to avoid this issue,
and then move on with my life and forget about it.

Before I do, is it worth me rephrasing this as a 'suboptimal query plan'
bug report so it gets tracked and might get attention later? Or should I
just forget the idea of getting it fixed in sqlite?

--
dwmw2