On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Philippe Riand <p...@riand.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> If there any plan to get this in? (see:
> http://sqlite.org:8080/cgi-bin/mailman/private/sqlite-users/2014-September/055065.html
> )

You'll notice that the SQLite3 developers don't often discuss what
features they will be adding (nor when), unless they are ready to make
a public commitment.  That's how it looks to me anyways.  That said,
Richard Hipp did not reject your request, and qualified the "SQLite3
does not support that" reply with "(yet)".  Take that for what you
will, though it's clearly NOT a rejection.  We'll find out eventually.
(You can always watch the public parts of the Fossil repo for SQLite3,
but you shouldn't count on anything you see there being committed to.)

Nico