On 14 Nov 2014, at 10:40am, ARVIND KUMAR <arv...@sblsoftware.com> wrote:

> I am new for SQLite. I am trying to create database. But its not creating.
> I have attached the screenshot. Please find and do needful.

You cannot post screenshots to this mailing list.

Most problems with creating a new database are because you failed to specify an
appropriate folder/directory for the database file.  Please make sure you have
write access to the folder you specified.

If you are writing your own program which calls the SQLite API, and it is not
creating the database, the function will return a value which is not SQLITE_OK.
 Please tell us what value it is returning.

If you are using the SQLite Shell Tool to create your database, and it is not
working, please post the error message it generates.

If you are using some other program besides the SQLite Shell Tool, then that
program is written by a third party, not the SQLite team and the SQLite team
can't do anything about your problem.  However, if you tell us what program
you're using and what error message it shows we /might/ be able to advise you
on what to try next.

Simon.