OK, understood, thanks but can anyone explain me I was creating db of
different sensors, I used same methods, but in fields which were FLOAT were
filling with junk values (after 6 decimal places, see in SENSOR_1) why?
even I was cutting it to 6 decimal places (as shown previously, was then
again converting into FLOAT before insertion), when I used VARCHAR(TEXT),
in different table with same methods, then was getting correct (formatted,
upto 6 decimal places, see in latitude, longitude) values in SENSOR_99,
please have a look...

Thank you very much :)