On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Simon Slavin <slavins at bigfraud.org> wrote:
> On 19 Aug 2015, at 10:46am, Paolo Bolzoni <paolo.bolzoni.brown at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> Just by itself, the above information is significant to the SQLite team.
> Perhaps when you have had a chance to confirm it a new thread can be started
> called 'SQLite database on ZFS is very slow'.  This should pull any ZFS
> experts out of the woodwork.  Unfortunately I am not one of them.

I left running the pragma quick check during the night and finished in
2 hours and 46 minutes, so it is about 8 times slower than in ext4.
Zfs is an advanced filesystem plenty of features, but this speed
difference is too much I think.

However, tests on a plate disk need to wait the end of the month.