On 25 Aug 2015, at 9:52am, Jakub Zakrzewski <jzakrzewski at e2e.ch> wrote:

> Thanks for interest. If I can provide any useful information, just tell me,
> what you need. I cannot reveal the source code but some profiling results or
> SQL statements are not a secret.

Can you provide a short series of SQL statements which runs more slowly now ?
Better still one or more single statements which are slower.  Just the SQL
commands.

We'd ideally like your schema (the table definitions) too, but even just the
SQL commands would be nice.

Another thing to try would be to do the same thing as your initial tests but to
run ANALYZE (in both old and new versions of SQLite) before the series of
statements which runs slower.

Simon.