Dominique Devienne wrote:
> One annoyance with the authorizer approach is that you cannot "stack them"

Write your own authorizer that implements its own callback list.

But the only sure way to prevent anyone else from installing its own
authorizer is to change the function name in the SQLite library.

> I guess that could be viewed as a security hole, but then there's no
> action-code for calling set_authorizer apparently,
> so anyone can override any one authorizer already in place, no?

You cannot set an authorizer with an SQL statement.

As for code you link into your program, and call: you cannot protect
against anything that code does.

Regards,
Clemens