I have different schema data that I'd like to store across tables, and
it is sorted in chronological order.

But then I also want to be able to make queries across tables when I
do a query that says after time X, I want it to show me all rows --
obviously different schema doesn't make this possible.

So, In my application code I'm going to through loop through all the
tables. The table count is usually high hundreds (~600-800)

I'm wondering if other people do this kind of stuff. Or another option
is to duplicate the data in some non schematized format (like a
summary table of sorts that essentially duplicates every row in every
table)

Ideas? Improvements?