Von: Sairam Gaddam [mailto:gaddamsairam at gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Mai 2015 11:27
An: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Betreff: [sqlite] Regarding SQLITE_PRIVATE

http://pastebin.com/yLx1L0uu

When I run the above program, I got the following error

undefined reference to `sqlite3VdbePrintOp'

since the "sqlite3VdbePrintOp" function is SQLITE_PRIVATE But when I change
SQLITE_PRIVATE to SQLITE_API, I was able to access the function.
Can anyone tell why can't I access in the former case and Is there any way to
access the same when it is SQLITE_PRIVATE ?

 Gunter Hick
Software Engineer
Scientific Games International GmbH
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Klitschgasse 2-4, A-1130 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: hick at scigames.at

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and
delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.