Maybe this should be something to think about, and perhaps add it as part of
the results or reported items of .schema.  Also, only update the date if
completion successful.  The reason why it's important is that I have a script
that runs every week, but lately, it appears as if it is failing, but the log
files say it is running.  However, the searches are getting slower and slower.
It should not be too hard to add it as part of the .schema repor, **I think**.
Thanks.

On Monday, April 11, 2016 3:40 PM, Simon Slavin <slavins at bigfraud.org> wrote:

On 11 Apr 2016, at 8:32pm, Jose I. Cabrera <jicman at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Just resending, as I didn't see a post for this one.  Thanks.

I don't think anyone can think of a way to do it.  Therefore no responses.

You could have your software make a note and store it in the database but
SQLite doesn't note it itself.

Simon.