Hello Admin,

I  have  all  my  important  strings  encrypted  using  AES.  They get
decrypted  at  runtime. Well, they get decrypted at run time just when
used  and  then  get  over-written  by other decrypted strings. It's a
circular queue of strings.

I just run a post process step on one of my libs to actually encrypt
the strings. It happens automatically when I build the lib.

Someone with a debugger could find then eventually but no more than 5
decrypted  strings  are  in active memory at a time. I should probably
add a function to flush them too...

asn> Hi,

asn> In my C++ program, I will invoke SQLite to execute SQL queries. But these
asn> queries are just stored as normal string constants in C++ so it is easy to
asn> be decoded via reverse engineering method. Does SQLite provide a good way
asn> encrypt the SQL query strings while does not affect the performance when
asn> executing the queries?

asn> Thanks

asn> sqlite-users mailing list
asn> sqlite-users at mailinglists.sqlite.org