On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 14:01:31 +0800
<admin at shuling.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In my C++ program, I will invoke SQLite to execute SQL queries. But
> these queries are just stored as normal string constants in C++ so it
> is easy to be decoded via reverse engineering method. Does SQLite
> provide a good way to encrypt the SQL query strings while does not
> affect the performance when executing the queries?

No, it hasn't. And as other has said, it's not possible. But you can take other
way, if you creates a new lemon parser entry for a different query language
more obfuscate than SQL, you'll force the reverse engineer to learn this new
query language. You can automate the conversion from actuals SQL queries to
NewLang queries, even change the NewLang on each compile with different lemon
parser code. And yes, it's too complex and the time invested (I think) is time
lost.

> Thanks

---   ---
Eduardo Morras <emorrasg at yahoo.es>