Eduardo:

Thanks for your input.

The ZeroMQ framework seem promising, but still I need some dig in it, and see
if its asynchronous mode can be adequate to my purposes.

As as far as I can see, the matter has no easy solution (in Windows without
.NET), so as a last resource, perhaps I use a plain skeletal RPC mechanism
(MSRPC).

Cheers.

--
Adolfo J. Millan.