Bug report

I downloaded sqlite 3.10.0 released in 2016-1-6, earlier I downloaded sqlite
3.9.2 and earlier version.

I found below 2 bugs:
bug1: Database directory which contains Simplified Chinese Character not
support.
bug2: Simplified Chinese Character in database table display error.

bug1: Database directory which contains Simplified Chinese Character not support
          OS: Simplified Chinese Windows XP SP3 + 195 hotfixes
          sqlite version: 3.10.0 and earlier version

         bug description:
         in sqlite3.exe command line, if database directory contains Simplified
Chinese Character, Simplified Chinese
         Character will not function. like this:

         suppose directory c:\test\?? exists, employee.db does not exist.
 // "??" is Simplified Chinese Charater.

         in sqlite 3.9.2 and earlier version, run below command:
         C:\>sqlite3.exe c:\test\??\employee.db "create table employee(name,
age);"
         Error: unable to open database "c:\test\??\employee.db": unable to
open database file

         in sqlite 3.10.0, run below same command:
         C:\>sqlite3.exe c:\test\??\employee.db "create table employee(name,
age);"
         Error: unable to open database "c:\test\?\employee.db": unable to open
database file         // extra bug: "??" displayed as "?" in sqlite 3.10.0

         if delete "??" in directory c:\test\??, run below command success in
sqlite 3.10.0, 3.9.2 and earlier version:
         C:\>sqlite3.exe c:\test\employee.db "create table employee(name, age);"
         C:\>dir c:\test

bug2: Simplified Chinese Character in database table display error.
          OS: Simplified Chinese Windows XP SP3 + 195 hotfixes
          sqlite version: 3.10.0

         bug description:
         in sqlite 3.9.2, run below command
         C:\>sqlite3.exe test.db -cmd ".header on" "select * from employee"
         name|age
         ??|37                              // Simplified Chinese Character
displayed normal.
         ??|29                              // Simplified Chinese Character
displayed normal.
         Tom|8
         Jerry|7

         but for same database test.db, in sqlite 3.10.0, run below command
         C:\>sqlite3.exe test.db -cmd ".header on" "select * from employee"
         name|age
         |37                                 // bug: Simplified Chinese
Character disappear.
         |29                                 // bug: Simplified Chinese
Character disappear.
         Tom|8
         Jerry|7

         bug2 caused by sqlite 3.10.0 new enhancements to the command-line
shell:
         Translate between MBCS and UTF8 when running in cmd.exe on Windows.

         In Simplified Chinese Windows XP, all Chinese Characters input in
cmd.exe must
         be MBCS, not one of UTF-8, UTF16LE, UTF16BE. So I hope to delete codes
that
         converts MBCS to UTF-8 and vice versa in shell.c when display field
value. Maybe
         another better solution is to add new command line switch(ex: /mbcs)
to next
         version of sqlite3.exe 3.10.0.