Since Jay is The Certified SQLite Professional ,
( https://www.mail-archive.com/sqlite-users at
mailinglists.sqlite.org/msg04840.html
) and by fortunate co-incidence what he said (and DRH) happens to
match what I was doing, I'll agree with them, and celebrate by making
a potato salad with tomatoes.

:)
Adam