Thanks Ryan.  I guess I'm used to MS Access (can I mention those words in
this mailing list?) which recognised the 'table name.field name' convention
on all columns regardless.  It made things 'lazy' I guess.  If a table has
20 fields, then it can be a pain listing out every field required.  A
necessary evil, and 'the right thing', but still a pain...

Thanks,
Chris