I am trying to install the design-time components of SQLite for Visual Studio
2015. Based on the SQLite downloads page
(https://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/downloads.wiki) I am
supposed to choose the setup package named
"sqlite-netFx46-setup-bundle-x86-2015-1.0.102.0.exe" for this purpose. However,
I am getting the following error:

> Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ Runteim: vcredist_x86_2015_VSU2.exe,
> Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this
> version cannot conitnue. To configure or remove the existing version of this
> product, use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel.

I tried removing the redistributable for both 32- and 64-bit, then rerunning VS
2015 Update 3 with cumulative fixes
(https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt752379.aspx), and then rerunning
the setup, with the same error.