Behalf Of Joe Mistachkin
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2016 6:42 PM
To: 'SQLite mailing list'
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime

Zehev Spitz wrote:

> > Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ Runteim:
vcredist_x86_2015_VSU2.exe,
> Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of
> this version cannot conitnue. To configure or remove the existing
> version of
this
> product, use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel.

Do you have the setup logs handy for this error?  They could help us to resolve
the issue in the future setup packages.  The setup itself already has a check
for the error codes that are documented to be used for this particular
situation; however, there must (?) be (at least) one that is new (to Visual
Studio 2015).

--
Joe Mistachkin