On 09/21/2016 02:57 PM, Stepan Zakharov wrote:
Nothing & Nothing. Just returns SQLITE_OK, doesn't enter into Callback.
To avoid any doubts, when I change query to "select sql from sqlite_master where
(type='table' AND name='TABLE_NAME');"
I do enter into Callback and have a result.
Perhaps, PRAGMA is somehow broken or disabled in my sqlite. But once again, it
doesn't work nor on precompiled official binaries, neither on my own very
straight-forward (without any special -D flags) compilation of amalgamation.
We are using VFS however, may be that can be ill-implemented somehow so it
makes PRAGMA not to work..

What does your xFileControl() method return when it is passed SQLITE_FCNTL_PRAGMA?

It should usually return SQLITE_NOTFOUND (unless it is actually a pragma you want your VFS to intercept - bypassing the SQLite core). If it returns SQLITE_OK, I think you will get the behaviour you describe. Some docs here (search the page for "PRAGMA"):

https://www.sqlite.org/huawei-th3/uv/th3-392.c?mimetype=application/octet-stream

Dan.

I don't know what to think anymore.
It looks like will have to parse the SQL Create statement, eventually..