>> On 28/09/2016, at 4:22 AM, Mark Woodward <mark.woodw...@chemringts.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I've built the JSON1 module as a loadable extension, and this loads fine if
>> also compile sqlite myself. This is on windows as x86 (32 bit).
>>
>> I cannot get any pre built version of sqlite3.dll to load the extension, I
>> get "'error during initialization: '" with no subsequent message. (Tried the
>> sqlite.org binary and Microsoft package).
>>
>> The funny thing is that I can compile other extensions in exactly the same
>> way and they load fine, (tried csv).

> Might this be due to the JSON1 extension being included and enabled in the
> DLL?
> I don't use the DLL, but it looks like JSON1 is in there, based on the
> presence
> of many instances of "json" or "JSON" in a dump.

> If so, your attempt to load the extension is failing because another
> extension
> of the same name has already been loaded.

> The amalgamation (sqlite3.c) includes the JSON1 extension (among others) and
> enables it if built with -DSQLITE_ENABLE_JSON1.

> I haven't spotted documentation on which options are used to build the
> standard
> DLL.

Yes looks like it is included already, should have tried that first!

What confused me is that I tried to load it initially in DB browser for Sqlite,
which doesn't seem to include it by default and will load my compiled extension.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Mark

Follow Us:   LinkedIn   |   Google+   |   Twitter   |   Facebook

Chemring EOD Limited, Ordnance House, Blackhill Road, Holton Heath, Poole,
Dorset BH16 6LW, United
Kingdom.  Part of the Chemring Group. Registered in England & Wales at: Roke
Manor, Old Salisbury Lane,
Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 0ZN, England. Registered No: 01528540
http://www.chemringts.com

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is proprietary to
Chemring EOD Limited and
must not be passed to any third party without permission. This communication is
for information only and shall
not create or change any contractual relationship.