On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 09:39:31AM -0400, John scratched on the wall:
> Thank you Michael. I can't find anything in the documentation about the
> -cmd switch. Will you point me in the right direction? Also, a 2 second
> timeout would be .timeout 2000 , right?

  Do understand that this will not solve every problem.  Even with a
  timeout, there are situations when you can still get a locking error
  and your only choice is to rollback and try again.

   -j

"Intelligence is like underwear: it is important that you have it,
 but showing it to the wrong people has the tendency to make them
 feel uncomfortable." -- Angela Johnson