Hello!

   How many users of SQLObject 0.7 are here? I'd like to abandon it finally
and ask people to upgrade to SQLObject 0.9. But if there are still many
users who cannot upgrade by some reason (because, e.g. their Linux
distributions still stuck with 0.7) I will continue maintaining it for
a few additional months.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            [EMAIL PROTECTED]