On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 07:44:50AM +0100, Petr Jake?? wrote:
> for cust in Customer.select(Customer.q.city.startswith('T')):
>
> Which generates:
> SELECT ...(ale tables names here).... FROM customer WHERE ((customer.city)
> LIKE ('T%'))
>
> but how can I add more conditions in to the final WHERE clause?
> I was trying for example:
>
> for cust in Customer.select(Customer.q.city.startswith('T') or
> Customer.q.city.startswith('Q') ):

   You can combine conditions using AND or OR (import them from sqlobject).
Moreover q-magic automatically calls them if you combine your conditions
using Python operators || or &&

for cust in Customer.select(OR(Customer.q.city.startswith('T'),
Customer.q.city.startswith('Q'))
   or
for cust in Customer.select(Customer.q.city.startswith('T') ||
Customer.q.city.startswith('Q')

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            [EMAIL PROTECTED]