Forgive me if this has been discussed before, but I searched the
archives without any success.

In sqlbuilder the "Replace" expression currently inherits from "Update",
but in MySQL, according to their official docs, "REPLACE works exactly
like INSERT", i.e. "REPLACE INTO ...". Thus it looks like it should
rather inherit from "Insert" (just replacing the "INSERT" with "REPLACE").

I know very little about standard SQL, or other DB SQL, so I was
wondering if this is universal?

- Frank