>  I'm not sure about the fish but you sure know how to insult people. You
> might find the interface to your liking but I don't. I don't like
> clicking around on links to find the music I want. I like the overview
> of looking in folders and draging what songs or albums I want in a list.
> Thats why I have been using Foobar to make playlists. I don't like the
> way you make playlist using the LMS webUI. And before you tell me to
> search for alternative UIs I'm already working on it.

On the first view it looks that you may share a room with some other
user, thats just loaning about and didnt want a anwser to solve
problems.
These guys called trolls and they waiting for a fish.
I know how to insult people? Who starts with that?

Btw
Is zune software open source cause of ms disnt sell the players
anymore?
Whats the difference between browsing in your windows exploider and
using the browse mediafolder?
Its just the same isnt it?
Lms has a playlist builder aswell, may you didnt like it but lms never
was a playlistbuilder it is a databased musikstreamer with some
gimmicks.

Do what you want rant about what you want and have a nice day.

Gruss
Jan