mherger wrote:
> SQLite, unlike most other databases like eg. MySQL, is an embedded
> database. There's no sqlite application or server. But the whole
> database code is built in to the application (the DBI::SQLite Perl
> module in our case). Therefore you'll have to either use Perl for your
> application or find a SQLite implementation for your language of choice.

Thank you Micheal for the quick answer.
So, that means 'installing' / running a seperate instance of sqlite will
not interfere or harm w/ LMS, correct?

Heiner
My system:
LMS 7.8 on modded Open Peak Joggler running Roobarbs SqueezePlay OS.
1 x Slimp3
5 x Squeezebox Classic
1 x Controller
2 x Squeeze Commander (on 2 rooted Nook Touch e-reader)
X x Squeezeplay on various PC's & Laptops