Breadwinna wrote:
> I have the guess tags options in Advanced/Formatting but cannot see how
> to enable/disable the option.
>
> Is there a way to check if tags are correct within LMS, or do I need a
> tag reader/writer prog.
>
> I have been using these systems LMS/Vortexbox/Duet/Receiver for many
> years but left most of the settings at default as it worked fine.  Looks
> like LMS is far more flexible and configurable than I realised.
>
> Thanks again for all of your efforts and help.

You can check the tags a couple of ways....

1. In LMS, Music Folder, open a problem album, click on a track and then
click on the View Tags menu. This will show you the tags that are added
to that track , which should be indicative of the whole CD. You should
see the usual, Artist, Album, Track, Genre etc.
2. In Windows Explorer, navigate to your music library, open  an album,
and display the tracks in the right pane. Hover over a trak and dB Power
amp should show you a pop up with the all the tag info for the track. If
you right click on the track, you will see an option to Edit ID-Tag,
which will allow you to change/edit the tags. This also a dB Poweramp
function.
There are tag editors like MP3Tag that are better suited to large
changes to tags.