CypherMK wrote:

> So what to do next?

Take a look @ the log...
Then start lms again and open the album with the id 791eed66
That Artwork is bad that means lms is crashing and you cant open
http://lms:9000/music/791eed66/cover
You'll need to use a sql statement to get the album /path for that id.
Something like
Code:
--------------------
    sqlite3 /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/library.db "select url from tracks
where coverid like '791eed662' limit 1;"
--------------------

But...

Since you use torrents there is a minor change that all the files are
correct.
You see errors in the smallest files like *.jpg and its hard to believe
that all the other files are ok when the smaller files are bad.

I didnt have any problem with you but i buy my stuff and rip that (that
means my money and my time) and i dont want to spend my time to
-someone- who (i think you know what i mean) uses cheap stuff...
Yes some of my friends have vinylshops, but when i support you - i can't
look in the mirror anymore cause why should i do all the money and
timeconsuming stuff when there is a "cheap" way too?

To make things short - its a failure in your library files not a failure
in lms - so this thread has stopped interesting me.
ok!?