Thanks for replying. I did see those errors and I will try to look into
the SQL statement.

We can have a whole discussion about torrenting, but it doesn't mean I
haven't bought cd's in the past. I have a pretty big collection of cd's
that I have bought with my own money (300+ cd's). And yes I do have a
lot of 'cheap' music. And yes I go to a lot concerts to support my
favourite artists.

And a lot of artwork is ripped with tag&rename. So maybe there is
something corrupted. Or maybe my hard drive is failing. I'm gonna check
that too.

On the LMS side, it shouldn't crash because of a bad file. My opinion.

And what about the Perl interpreter I mentioned in my previous post?