mherger wrote:
> How exactly do you get to this point? If I drill down Albums/Tracks then
> select the M icon, I would get the graphical play/add buttons at the
> top.

Whichever way -

Home > New Music > Click an album > Click "M"
Home > Album Artists > Click an album > Click "M"

(as in my post #3 above)

No big deal though because clicking "M", doesn't actually give you any
"more" options over the graphical buttons' options on the album cover.
(which *do* work)

LMS on Raspberry Pi 3/max2play/HiFiBerry DAC+ > AVI DM5

1 x SB3 - 1 x Boom - 1 x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2 x Touch - 2 x Raspberry
kidstypike's Profile:
View this thread: