mherger wrote:
> > Michael while you are looking at that. I noticed that one of
> > kidstypike's screenshots has more icon links than mine.
>
> We won't fight over a few icons, will we? :-)
>
> Those had been around for a long time: remove from playlist and play
> next. But up to 7.9 they where hidden behind a cookie you had to set
> using some undocumented URL... in 7.9 the option should be available
> from Settings/UI/Additional playlist control buttons (or similar).
>
> --
>
> Michael

Of course we won't fall out over a few icons Michael.

I have been using LMS since it was SqueezeCenter and I still trip over
things I haven't seen before !

*Vortexbox LMS 7.9 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s - Zone 2 ->
Sony TA FE 320 -> Sennheiser RS 130 & B&W P7
*Office* - RPi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755
-> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes