doubleugk wrote:
> Nope - because the bitrate is 64kb/s CBR - where does the transcoding to
> FLAC take place (converted to 705kb/s FLAC)? In the SB receiver or LMS?
>
> My FLAC files are 700kb/s+ VBR encoded.

Bit rate of input radio stream is irrelevant since it gets converted in
LMS into same Flac stream quality and bitrate.

Conversion is in LMS so Flac stream to player is very similar unless you
have used a high/nonstandard compression setting.

What si the storage device for the audio file ? So is there a problem
reading Flac file which will be much larger than MP3 or WMA.  Is there a
virus checker or something else blocking the flow ?

IIRC strm-p and strm-u basically mean - assuming no network errors (need
to look at TCP protocol to confirm) LMS has not sent the data in time to
player - what is the hold up on getting data from files ?