Is this a different 7.9 than the one I've had installed for some time?

mherger wrote:
> Almost exactly three years after the last release 7.8.0 I'm happy to say
> that 7.9.0 is ready to go. It's been a long time in the works. But it's
> been worth the wait. LMS 7.9.0 comes with lots of improvements, both
> under the hood as well as right there in your preferred user interface:
>
> More flexible access to your beloved music collection:
> >   >   >

  -  Customizable browse modes

  -  Direct access to other source (LMS or UPnP)

  -  Playback of local tunes without adding them to the library

  -  Filtered views

> User interface improvements:
> >   >   >
  > * Fast live search in the web UI
  > * Full text search: type the track name, find the album(s) it's
  > on etc.
  > * Play music which is not on your LMS system by dragging the
  > music files to the web UI
  > > >

> Scanner improvements
> >   >   >

  -  Allow browsing your music folder while the scanner is running

  -  Don't stop the music when running a full wipe & rescan

  -  Increased scanning speed, in particular with larger collections

> Miscellaneous improvements
> >   >   >
  -  "Don't Stop The Music": automatically continue the music
  > listening when your playlist comes to an end
  -  Improved support for streaming from https resources
  -  Improved overall performances
  -  Tons of bug fixes