LMS 7.9.0 - 1488878280

I noticed that on a compilation album where all songs are tagged
identically; The Album Artist field = *Various Artists* while the Artist
Name field = the actual name of the artist on all tracks.
However, some of the songs are displayed just as *Various Artists*
during playback, while others are displayed correctly with the name of
the artist (See screen shot below).

22631

I have inspected the metadata tags in depth using both MediaMonkey and
Foobar. There is no difference between them. This erroneous display of
artist name seems to be client independent as it shows up exactly the
same way in other clients I have tested (Squeezeplay, Squeeze Ctrl,
etc). So this is obviously an LMS issue. This album has 40 tracks. 19 of
them are displayed incorrectly. There is nothing peculiar with those
tracks. No funny characters or double names, extra spaces or anything as
far as I could find.

Any ideas, anyone?

|Filename: Capture.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22631|

QNAP TS-453Mini 4x3TB RAID5 QTS 4.2.4
LMS 7.9.0 running in Docker
Madsonic 6.2 running in Docker