hephepphepp wrote:
> Thank you for your reply. Yes, I am aware of the possibility to
> permanently synchronize two players, but the idea is that the
> synchronization should happen automatically for two (or more) previously
> un-synchronized players when the same stream are playing on both. I
> still want them to be un-synchronized by default (since I want to be
> able to play different music/streams in different rooms by default).

I don't think you can as by definition there would be 2 separate streams
in play i.e. although they are the "same" they are actually different
unless you are proxying via the server which is what happens when you
sync two or more players.

*Vortexbox LMS 7.9 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s - Zone 2 ->
Sony TA FE 320 -> Sennheiser RS 130 & B&W P7
*Office* - RPi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755
-> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes