satkinsn wrote:
> All -
>
> I run LMS on an old Mac Mini, an early Intel that maxes out at 10.6.8.
>
> Can it run 7.9/7.9.1? And if so, what do I need to do, over and above
> the install itself?
>
> tks,
>
> s.

The only other thing you may want to do is install lame.  Several of the
binaries were updated recently for osx in the 7.9.1 nightlies and were
built and tested on 10.6.  I'd suggest installing that instead of 7.9.0

If you use, want to use, spotify, you need to know that the spotty
plugin does NOT run on 10.6, you need 10.7+

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.