nervoteso wrote:
> i don't have mp3 issues, sometimes i0ve to restart server to make lms
> working. my setup: raspberry ip3 (music is stored on qnap ts 269)
>
> alsoi've to set againg spotty and other plugins. sometimes lms cvhanges
> language from italian to french or deutch
>
> today new issue: my apps for streaming are disappear (spotty etc)

The language change can happen when your Pi mac address (squeezelite?)
is already used by other users.

Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8
speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker;  - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE
Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
SB Player - Fire TV