nervoteso wrote:
> how could i check the rabsperry processor usage? most of my files are in
> flac, is this the issue? i notice the issue whe many players are
> syncronized.
> i use raspberry only for squeezebox use

On Linux system use "top" from command line - I'm guessing top is also
available on pcp.

If files are flac then no trasncoding unless you have change system
settings (e.g. force WAV top players, upsample etc).

If your problem only occurs when syncing with players - then it sounds
like either network is overloaded or network interface is not able to
support the traffic - IIRC on pi ethernet and USB are shared so USB
traffic will affect network also if data is being exchanged with a NAS
over ethernet while playing - network capacity for players will be
reduced.