How was the file and cue sheet created ?

Flac files are normally played natively by the player - I assume that is
your setup - in which case "Transcoding" is not an issue.  I don't know
cue sheet specific but in general Flac files and playlist are analysed
and then "seeks" are performed by LMS into the file contents.  So either
cue sheetr is wrong , not understood operly or seek is failing (which
seems unlikely since seek seem to work for wavpack but I suspect a
different piece of code as wavpack needs transcoding unlike Flac) .

Can you paste the cue sheet (may have to zip it first) to a post ?

Can you enable logging formats.playlists to debug and then try to play
the file  - then copy the relevant section of the log file